Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Katt blushed slightly as Raziel commented onn her eating out the Vulpix, she didn't want to admit it but she had experimented with her girlfriends before, and she did enjoy it. But being forced to eat out an animal, and after her brother had fucked it, was diffrent. She whimpered slightly from the thought as she continued to swallow his cum, unable to stop herself no matter how much it disgusted her.

Katt cried out into Vulpix's pussy as she felt a warm liquid pouring over her, she recgonized it from the scent, Gahh, he's pissing on me!? she fought to pull her lips away from Vulpix's pussy to yell at him, but thanks to the binding spell she was unable to stop till she did as she was ordered to. All she could do was growl into Vulpix's pussy as she was covered in his scent.

Vulpix on the other hand welcomed the shower, marking a mate was common for her species, and she was thrilled that Raziel was claiming her as his mate, "Thank you master, I promise I'll be a good mate to you." she moaned softly from Katt's tongue and the urine shower.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-22-2010, 04:27 PM