Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Jessica smiled and looked with knowing eyes. "The thing we not real sure what the theriomorph disease is really something that just can't be explained by science alone for some reason. Anyway What happened was a very rare occurrence when the moon reaches it zenith, Theriomorphs everywhere will change wither they want to or not. Now when the moon sets after just reaching the peak of fullness then and sets the Theriomorphs who are just beginning their first transformation will be stuck in transition will gain a unique ability the ability to speak roughly think like Casey will have a very bad speech impediment or maybe not since there hasn't been one happenings in few hundred year," she explained in a scientific manner.

"Now as for why I didn't help you I figured that since the two fo were already planning on having sex or some from it would be best for you to enjoy yourselves, Instead of trying to subdue him," the werelioness explained her actions. "Now will you help me get him to drink this?" she asked. holding a bowl with a murky looking liquid that had herbs and stem of monks hood in it a lethal toxin to werecreatures and a funnel.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-22-2010, 02:12 PM