Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel purred as his sister revealed her breasts and pussy to the two of them. He listen to her beg him not to let Vulpix eat her out. Then as the pokemon walked up to his sister and licked her folds. The young half demonic feline walked over and grinning as stretched back his wings. then he knelt down behind the eager vulpix. He began to rub her folds gently with a finger.

When he continue to hear his slave beg him to make the horny pokemon stop eating her out. He thought about and pulled vulpix away then position vulpix and slide his thick cock into her warm moist folds as he let out a moan. "Oh.... Mmmm... Now if you really want the pokemon not to be your first then beg me to fuck you like cock hungry slave you are, and tell me how much you want me to be your first and take your chastity. Then I want you to apologize to Vulpix for be cock hungry slut and how you would do anything to make it up to her," he told with a deviously grin how to keep from getting eaten out by the adorable pokemon. "Oh this is your choice it is really up to you how you want things to happen," he said grinning a big toothy grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-21-2010, 10:56 AM