Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel Chuckles when is sister yelled at him about the fact he wanted to fuck her sooner or later. "Do realize I own you now so I can treat you like a sex slave if I want to," he said since there no set length of time in the deal they made together. When his sister left to get the stuff Vulpix he wondered if he would remember who they or if it would start again from a blank slate.

When Katt returned he was already out of his clothes all of them this time. His cock was hangout standing once more at seven inches. He listened to her question while she sat the doll down. "Yep trust it is really a living being," he said with a knowing look since he did dissect one of his own toys just out of curiosity. He reached and touched the doll after a moment the canine pokemon came to life once more. "Now Katt I order you to lay on the ground with your legs spread and not resist," he said with a grin as he scratched the vulpix
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-21-2010, 07:25 AM