Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
He chuckles as his sister realizes he has the power of the talismans. When she came storming up comforting him about and demanding he changed her back. "Your knowledge of the ancient language is as good as mine," he said since it was something their father taught them both extensively. "Now Katt I said I wouldn't use my magic if I had create them then the talismans wouldn't have worked for me," he explained. "Remember how I like to have the tv for white noise so from what I can tell the Jackie Chan Adventures was playing the Show I just mentioned. I was Casting a complex spell of my own invention so I wouldn't be so weak and able to walk to the bus without getting tired and actual be a normal teen. And as you know magic doesn't do what is always told," he explained roughly how he acquired his powers.

Raziel continue to stare at his sister appearance and laughing some now. He started to get aroused as he stared some looking at her sexy body. He touched the monkey talisman picture on his right arm and snapped his fingers. "Now bring me my vulpix to me or you can take her place if you want for what I have in mind," he said licking his lips. "Oh today your off the hook you don't have to let me fuck you; but you are to dump your boyfriend," he added letting her know just what kind of slave she would be to him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-21-2010, 05:58 AM