Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
OOC: Snake turned the user invisible. Monkey changed people into animals.

IC:

"What the hell does that have to, wait," Katt paused as she blinked a bit, "The vulpix, the strength, rat and ox, you created talismans!?" she asked in surprise, "That's magic, you cheated I knew it! There's no way you could have beaten me without some sort of trick." she growled a bit.

She grunted as he ordered her to strip, unable to ignore the order thanks to the seal. It was odd, not like it was forcing her to do it, more like it made her want to, as if there was nothing wrong with it. She blushed furiously as she slowly stripped out of her clothes, leaving them in a pile on the ground. She gasped as her form was suddenly changed into a dog's her tail wagging slightly, "W-wait," she cried out as she followed him up the stairs, covering herself as best she could with her hands as she walked into the living room, "Ch-change me back," she said, shaking slightly from her new short fur, making it slightly chilly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-21-2010, 03:50 AM