Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel just chuckles he couldn't believe she didn't get the Jackie Chan adventure comment. He laughed even louder when she demanded him to tell what was going on, "I don't have to tell you squat my slave," he said with a grin. "Besides don't you want to watch Jackie Chan Adventures with me especially the episode in the third season were Jackie destroys the talismans to save them from the clutches of Daolon Wong?" he asked with a grin wondering pick up on the hint. "Oh do realize that magic doesn't always go as plan," he added still grinning.

Then he turned around and walked up the steps. He stopped halfway, "Oh before you come up I want you to stripe naked for me," he said while he licked his lips staring at her body. "Oh if you can't get the hints I dropped about the new powers I can use then your as stupid as an athro chihuahua," he said with a chuckle as he reached on his right arm near the wrist and touch the monkey talisman then snapped his fingers as his sister became a dump rat dog. He then walked back into the kitchen and into the living room as he turned on the tv to WB and Jackie Chan Adventures.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-21-2010, 03:22 AM