Join our server on Discord

Poll: What rpg should we start with? I'll do them all, just in order of how may votes.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shaman King
8.11%
3 8.11%
Succubine Academy
10.81%
4 10.81%
Super Heroes/Villains
13.51%
5 13.51%
Buso Renkin
5.41%
2 5.41%
Special Digimon & Anime crossover
16.22%
6 16.22%
Rape And Or Vore
5.41%
2 5.41%
Darkstalkers
13.51%
5 13.51%
Code Geass
8.11%
3 8.11%
School For Anime Girl
10.81%
4 10.81%
Transforming Magic
8.11%
3 8.11%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Lock up the ladies and hide! I'm back!
@ Shadow: Oi! I Didn't say you could call dibs! I Call Hsien-Ko then!

@ Venin: I guess I'll explain it all in order.

Shaman King-Read the manga, it's great. :3

Succubine Academy-An idea I had, just a big ol school where Succubi learn to do what succubi do. Sometimes a mortal is let in 'accidentally', they'll be learning what it is to be a pet/meal. :3

Super Heroes/Villains-You play as either a hero or a villain in the big city, if your lucky one of those super hero/villain teams will let you join. *Notes he'll be using his new character 'Lady Lithe'* :3

Buso Renkin-Uhm...read the manga! XD not sure how to explain it myself. <:3

Special digimon/anime crossover-Probably my best idea, your fav anime characters crossover intdigimon! Will they become tamers? Digimon? It's all up to yor imagination! So go by youself one before it's too late!

Rape and or vore-Vore, well this'l take a while to explain...just read all of this I guess, http://aryion.com/content/vore-wiki <:3

Darkstalkers-I should bea you or not knowin this, it's a hugely popular vio game, the characters consis of succubi, werewolves, etc. wiki this imediately! >:3

Code Geass-You seem to know this one. Cools. :3

School for Anime Girl-Take your fav anime girls, and cram them all together as students or teachers in an all girls school!

Transforming Magic-people run around with the power to change thins about other people, like hair, skin, body, gender, species, etc. Magic being use for stupid irresponsible reasons! :3

Hope that explains it all to you. :3

Diva: Remind me to film Katt and that succubus, could make some good cash off that.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lock up the ladies and hide! I'm back! - by Salem A. Delgado - 01-20-2010, 05:42 PM