Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
"Don't need to set the max weight, just enough to beat you." Katt smiled as Casey took his turn. She stared in disbelief as he added on the weight, "What the heck are you thinking? You know you can't lift that much you're gonna kill yourself." she figured he would considering the weight, something even their father would have difficulty with.

Her jaw nearly hit the ground as she watched him effortlessly lift the barbell, even more shocked when he used one hand. She stood speechless as he stood up and walked over to her, "No, no way, that can't be, you can't, you cheated!" Katt shouted. She grimaced as he smacked her noticing the mark appearing on her shoulder, "How, could you do that?" she asked in disbelief, he had sworn not to use his magic, if he had then he wouldn't have been able to put the seal on her. And she knew him well enough to not trick her with some kind of wordplay, "Tell me what's happening right now!" she demanded, "How did you lift that? I know you don't have that kind of strength, and what was going on with my Vulpix toy? it, it was alive!" she shouted in disbelief.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-20-2010, 05:09 PM