Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Katt glanced over as Raziel turned Vulpix back into a plush toy, "Learned a new trick I see. I don't know what kind of perverted things you're thinking but you can count me out." she laughed a bit, "After I kick your ass at this remind me to beat the crap out of you for what you've done with my toys." she growled a bit as she followed Raziel out of the room.

"Heh, you're really set on being my slave aren't you? You didn't have to embarrass yourself like this, could've just begged me to own you." she smiled, "Sure, go ahead and do one of those, binding spells of yours." she agreed.

After the spell was cast and they were in the basement Katt walked over to the bench, lifting on 150 pounds, knowing that Raziel couldn't even lift that much with his condition, "Alright, let's get this over with fast. My room could use a nice scrubbing." Katt laughed as she lay down, effortlessly lifting and benching the bar before sitting back up with a smile of confidence, "You can call me mistress from now on slave." she laughed as she got off the bench, leaning against the room's wall.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-20-2010, 04:23 PM