Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Vulpix smiled up as she licked Raziel's cum off her muzzle, licking his cock clean before she backed away a bit, whiping off her muzzle with her paw before licking it off as well. Finally turning to look at Katt as Raziel went to talk to her.

"Poke, what the heck are you," Katt began before noticing the vulpix moving around alive, What the? How is it, what did he do? she wondered before smiling a bit from Raziel's offer, "Sounds like a fair trade to me, I accept." she smiled, "I don't know how you did this to my toy, but once I've beaten you I'll expect you to explain it to me." she smiled as she knelt down on the ground, setting her arm on a table to arm-wrestle, "You don't have the best memory do you, you know I got the strength in this family, without yoru magic you don't stand a chance." she smiled.

Vulpix walked over next to Raziel, crying up at him cutely for attention, "Uhm, what about the mating?" she asked as she rubbed up against his leg.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-20-2010, 03:27 PM