Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel started to thrust his cock into her muzzle and even in the pokemon's throat. His cock was twitching as he neared his peak. "Al...most... ," he moaned as he leaned his head back. Then he heard his sister storm into his room as he starts to orgasm into the fox creature muzzle as he moaned and panted. Then pulled out and the last few shots of his load landed on her muzzle and nose. "Mmm you did wonderful my special little Vulpix," he cooed softly as he scratched behind her hears reinforcing the fact he was a nice trainer compared to the other noisy feline.

He folded his wings around himself as then faced his sister who was more than liking still fuming would most likely confused now as well. "Um I kinda brought...," he trailed realizing if he wasn't real or alive would he really want to find out or how would that effect a being psychology. "I kinda broke her pokeball and one thing lead to another and yeah... sorry for using your vulpix for my own pleasure," he said. when he had pulled up his boxers he put them on quickly and unfolded his wings.

Then the young half demon got a interesting idea as he grinned at his sister. "How about I make it up to you?" he suggested still grinning at his sister realizing just how sexy could be. "How about we have a little contest of strength if you win I will be your slave and if I win you will be mine. Yes I know I won't use any of my won magic and make it a binding deal?" he asked her to her it would look like a win win situation. and since he promised to make bind she would want him not to use his magic, he would have to word the spell and hope that the talismans were not bound by this universes rules of magic or if they are that they were not part of his magic.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-20-2010, 03:19 PM