Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Katt started a bit from surprise as she was thrown on her back, gulping as she saw Casey, "C-Case, what, what's going on!?" she growled a bit at the werewolf, losing her focus slightly as her brain panicked from the idea of an enemy she'd been trained her whole life to believe would try to kill her was lying ontop of her, "The full moon, it's not till tomorrow I thought!" she panicked a bit as she thought he was about to kill her, she knew many weres were especially aggressive during their first transformation, but his true intentions quickly dawned on her.

She gasped as she felt his cock strike against her leg, then her stomache, Oh god, he's trying to mate! she panicked as she threw her arms against his chest, trying to push him off, "Casey, stop this! You don't want to do this and neither do I!" she shouted, bringing up her knee into his chest, whimpering in pain as it collided with his rock hard abs.

"Casey, I don't want to hurt you," she growled a bit, letting her own feral side in a little to help her, "But I am not letting you rape me!" she roared as she grabbed at his throat, just with the intention of throwing him off her, her claws digging into the back of his neck a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-20-2010, 12:26 PM