Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Katt purred happily into the kiss, her hand still moving carefully over his cock. It was an amazement how careful she was considering the razor sharp claws that hovered just inches away from his sensitive cock. She moved back from his kiss, smiling at him, her eyes still in their normal circular form as she licked his snout, "I've got an idea, I, saw it once on the internet." she giggled a bit as she brushed some of her hair out of her face, "It was called a sixty-nine."

She smiled as she gracefully slid out of her robe, removing her hand form his cock for only a short bit as she removed the arm from her sleeve, smiling down at Casey in her birthday suit, "Don't worry, I thnk I can keep myself under control this way." she promised as she spun around slowly, setting her legs on the sides of Casey's head, her pussy resting just above his muzzle. She purred softly as she leaned down dragging her tongue over his cock, still squeezing it gentley with her hand.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-18-2010, 04:01 PM