Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey murred as his hastily closed robe fell open since he did tie the sash. He felt her paw reach his belly as he continue to lay on his side. A second later it rested on his most private of parts. He gulped nervously as she realized what she was holding. "U-m... it's okay," he said not wanting her to pull away as he turned around some and laid on his back. He could see her blush in the very dim light that as shining though very bottom. He nodded some letting her know he was okay with this. "Okay Katt I understand and I like what your doing," he replied as she stroked his cock.

The young werewolf reached over and cupped one of her breasts and murred as he teased the nipple. "I would like to be able to do the same for you if you don't mind?" he asked. He then proceeded to kiss her fully on the lips with real passion for who she was and not just lust or desire for her body. He moved a hand down her back and began to rub around the base of her tail.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-18-2010, 02:17 PM