Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"Something wrong?" Katt mumbled as she felt Casey's arms moving, "I take the blanket in my sleep?" she laughed a bit, as she wrapped an arm around Casey's chest, rubbing up closer against him, "Mmm, don't worry, I can keep you warm." she purred, her hand rubbing over his stomache as she hugged him, still kissing his neck.

Katt paused, her eyes snapping open as she blinked a bit, "Uhh, Casey," she said slowly, her hand resting directly on his rock hard cock, she tried to pull it away but purred softly from the warm organ pulsating in her hand, especially as she marveled again over it's size. It was then she noticed the odd smooth feeling against her chest instead of the fuzzy one from her robe. She blushed a bit as she noticed her breasts pressing up against his back, "S-sorry, I, didn't realize I was," she said as she moved back a bit, still keeping her hand around his cock, "If, it's alright with you." it couldn't be seen from her position behind Casey but her blush was almost glowing in the dark room, "I don't think we're quite ready for actual intercourse but," she began to rub his cock a bit with her furry paw, "I, don't mind this." she smiled a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-18-2010, 01:16 PM