Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey laid there next to Katt the whole night without waking. Some how they ended up facing each other their robes were open as he started to stir some. He stretches some while opening his eyes and sees his mate's beautiful and sexy mates body. He started to reach out to her when he noticed she was still a sleep. He smiled some still gazing at her body wanting to touch her feeling her body once more as his morning wood became painfully hard. He whimpered for a moment as he touched her belly for a second then pulled away shaking his head.

He wondered of he should get up and walk to the bathroom. Shook his head not wanting to wake the sleeping tigress. He slowly rolled over taking his time so as not to shake the bed. He pulled the robe over his side as he looked back making sure Katt was asleep as he gazed longingly at her body. He pulled his boxers down and looked at his cock, he slowly pulled the skin back. The skin was still attached to the base of his cock like in most uncircumcised young males the skin hadn't fully pulled away from the head preventing the mushroom from being fully revealed. He since he went to a public school and once in a while had to take shower in gym he saw the other boys that were uncircumcised and they could fully pull back the skin all the way. He went to see a doctor before the wedding and asked what was wrong with his own phallus the doctor told if he did have sex it would be painful just like it would be for young girls who still had their hymen. Since the skill would be ripped away.

The young fifteen year old werewolf began to ever so slowly stroke his cock letting out silently moan as his arousal build continue the same steady rhythm as he leaned his head back as he let out a low moan. This went on for a while moved his hand down playing with his testicles. He then reached down with his other hand rub the head with his thumb.

Ooc: I hoped I explained it uncircumcised penis right and yes I am but never been good with explaining things like this.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-18-2010, 10:25 AM