Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"I'm sure those wouldn't have lasted much longer." Katt smiled, reaching over and taking a handful of the popcorn, licking it into her mouth and chewing on it, "Mmm, good popcorn, glad to know who's gonna be in charge for movie night snacks." she teased as she took the bowl, setting it down in her lap as she munched on it. "Oh, sorry about your shirt by the way, and your chest. It's, not painful is it?" she asked, refering to the relatively light scratch on his chest.

She laughed slightly from his request, "I think that would get a bit confusing, why don't I just keep calling you Casey, or would you prefer something honey or dear?" she teased, nudging him jokingly in the arm as she took the remote. She began flipping through the random movies, "Don't worry, no worries there, we're going with a comedy, or something actiony. I'm not risking another lust outbreak again. Can't gaurantee I won't get overhyped and stay up all night with a baseball bat incase aliens attack or something." she joked as she passed over an alien invasion movie, "How about a comedy? That should be safe." she smiled as she clicked on the movie.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-17-2010, 08:06 PM