Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey smiled some when his mate said not to be so hard on himself. He nodded in agreement about their first time being something special. "Sounds like a plan to me," he said and started laughing at the comment about changing into something less since last he new it her panties were on the floor. "I didn't realize you still had the leggings on," he said with a chuckle.

When Katt found the robes he chuckles some until he saw the color of the robe. It was the same as his mothers robes, the young werewolf knew his father never did get rid of mothers things yet though he would have at least packed it away. He continue to stare as he until he saw her name left side. He relaxed realizing it wasn't his his mothers. "Okay I won't peak but I already got a good look," he said with a blush, "I think you did the same with me."

He decided to turn on the projector in the room. The large painting over the fire place lifted up and revealing a white flat surface as the projector flicked on showing a random channel. Then left as he went to go fix the popcorn and them a few drinks. After about ten minutes he returned with the drinks in hand and a bag of microwave popcorn. He sat them down on the night stand as he began to stack the pillows so they could relax and cuddle together.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-17-2010, 01:57 PM