Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"Don't be so hard on yourself," Katt smiled, scooting across the bed and sitting down next to Casey still smiling, "I know alot of people that would have acted diffrently in that situation, it really does mean alot to me that you didn't, I want our first time to be special, not the result of me going into nympho mode." she laughed a bit at the funny nickname she'd given her feral side. "Now about that movie, why don't you pop some popcorn into the microwave and pick out a move while I change into something less," Katt glanced down at what part of the outfit she was still wearing, "Well, just something less haha." she laughed a bit as she stood.

She closed the suitcase with the other outfits from her sister in them and walked towards the closet. Sliding it down underneat one of the dressers, "Wow, it was nice of them to leave a few robes here for us. Sure makes it easier than dragging in our clothes." she smiled as she pulled out the pink robe, 'Katt' embroidered in the left chest, "Mmm, feels so soft, remind me to thank whoever's idea this was." she smiled as she walked away from the closet and towards the bathroom, "No peeking now, I'll be down in a minute so pick something good." she smiled as she slid the door closed behind her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-17-2010, 12:19 PM