Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
OOC: Yeah sorry, the scenes been going for a bit longer than I expected so kinda running out of ideas lol.

IC:

Katt sat on the far end of the bed, gentley rubbing the small red hand shaped mark on her cheek. Her eyes watered slightly from the sting, but by far most of the tears were from what she was about to do. She was fully aware of everything that was going on, but she couldn't stop herself, didn't want to, she wished that when she was snapped out of her feral state she didn't have memories of it. But the world wasn't kind enough for that, she remembered clearly almost raping Casey, but more importantly, she remembered Casey fighting with all of his strength to resist her. The tears were at least eighty-percent from joy, she realized he really did care about her. Not her body, not sex, her, and this thought was what was making her cry the most.

She turned her head slightly to look back towards Casey, smiling a bit, "Thank you," she said quietly, "I, know most guys probably would have taken advantage of me in that state, it's, why I've always been a bit more distant from them. It really means alot to me, that you didn't. I can say with honesty, that I'm happy I married you." she blushed a bit, her tail looping slightly around Casey's waist like a hug as she purred, "I'm not nearly as worried about my heat now, maybe, looking forward to it a bit." she giggled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-17-2010, 08:57 AM