Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Ooc: Um Casey isn't wearing pants just boxers and his cock is sticking strait out of the opening. Also remember to take your time with your posts no need to rush.

Ic:

Casey smiled glad that his mate was fine with what happened a moment ago. When she rubbed one of his ears and reached over and let her paw rub against his cock he let out a moan figuring she now was willing. When she asked him what he was sorry about he realized he didn't get her to snap out of her sexual frenzy state of mind.

He moaned out as she continue to stroke his cock. "Yes but this is just your feral side I want both parts of you to be willing Katt," he said while he bucked is hips into her paw pre dripping from the tip slowly. He turned over and faced the sexual feline he didn't look her in the face as he gazed at her body wanting to take her as he his own instincts to over ride is own thinking this time as he reached over and began to rub her slit slowly as he pulled her close with is other.

He reach up with a hand and began to rub and caress her breasts as he teased her nipple. His fingers began to dip into her folds as he explored her sex. He soon looked up into her eyes as he started to kiss her, he stopped mid way as he stared at her. This was not the Katt he was starting to fall for. He slowly and reluctantly pulled away as he looked away ashamed of is action. He looked back at Katt wondering how do deal with her since getting her attention wasn't enough. He sighed realizing he was going to have to slap her then he brought his hand up that was covered in her juices, as he did slap her he smearing them along her face.

Casey pulled away fully now and sat on the edge of the bed facing away from his wife. "I'm... truly sorry I let my own instincts get the better of me, while you were feral and yeah...," he said implying they nearly did mate. "I guess I will let you get some rest and sleep in one of the other rooms," he suggested as he stood up still facing away from her, while he adjusted his boxers making sure his would be scene by the tigress.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-17-2010, 06:41 AM