Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Oh, thank you my king, thank you so much," Lucy moaned as he happily crawled across the floor towards Kiva, rapidly impaling himself onto the king's cock, letting out a long loud cry of pleasure, "Oh god, my king, it feels soo good in my ass, thank you, thank you so much." he moaned.

Kattrina groaned slightly, the sight infront of her wasn't helping when it came to not cumming. She was fingering herself alot harder now, her fur matted down with sweat as she grew more aroused from the show the three were giving her.

"Be quiet!" Mindy growled, "You had your chance, perhaps after this I will decide wheither or not you are still worthy of being my personal slave." She slowly began to undo the maid's outfit, revealing her large breasts which were hidden well by the restraining outfit, "Hmm, but how to decide. Hmm, yes I think that will do." she smiled a bit, walking away from Laura and over to Mai, she began to undo her restraints, "I've decided, I want you to do whatever you can, to make Laura orgasm. If you succeed, you will become my personal slave, if you fail, you will be just another slut, and Laura will take your place. Laura the rules will be similar for you, cum and you will be the slut, don't and you will be my personal slave." She stepped away from Mai, "You have three minutes." she smiled, giving Mai a slap on the ass to tell her to begin.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 01-17-2010, 05:03 AM