Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Ahhh, you, ahh my king, I love you," Lucy moaned in pleasure, his cock dripping pre as he moaned from the tentacle fucking his ass.

"Really, well then, it looks like I'm going to need some assistance." Mindy grinned as she set Mai down gentley, "I'll be right back princess, don't move." she ordered, giving Mai a playful slap on the ass as she left.

Mindy returned only a few minutes later, one of the maids from the castle following behind her, a collar similar to Mai's around her neck, she was clothed in a french maid outfit with a short skirt and a tight fitting corset, "Princess, meet Laura, I'm sure you've seen her walking around at some point." Mindy smiled as she took a seat across from the one she had been spanking Mai on, "Since you don't seem to accept your punishment, I've decided to have her administer it." she smiled, "You may begin."

"Yes my Queen," Laura bowed as she walked over towards Mai, sitting down and pulling her over her knee, "My Queen says you have been a naughty pet, and must be punished." she said as she brought her hand down onto Mai's ass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 01-17-2010, 04:11 AM