Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey caught whiff her scent it was much stronger than the werelioness's he gulped. he smiled as he agreed it wasn't to hard to curb her desires. "That's good glad I could help," he murred. When she told him that the suit was growing on her he chuckles as pushes him onto his back. "Sure you can," he said as he felt his mate's claws on his chest as ripped open his shirt.

He could feel her laying on top of him and murred from the closeness. A moment later a very fine line of blood appeared less than half a millimeter in width. He pulls her close sliding a hand up underneath the back of the outfit and along her spine. He leans up turning his head to the side as he kissed her on the lips, then pushed his tongue against her lips gently pushing it in as his tongue flick and danced with hers.

A few seconds later he pulled away looking up at her in a lovenly and lustful manner. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Katt I do have sex badly...but I think your right lets wait a day or two so we can get to know each other better?" he said stilling smiling looking up at her.

Occ: Hope you didn't mind the bit of blood I just figured it would be such a light line at most
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-16-2010, 03:53 PM