Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Katt purred softly, letting out a quick gasp of pleasure as Casey's hand touched her breast. The feeling of it through the thin rubber arousing her greatly, causing her to pout a bit as he moved his hand away. She sighed a bit as the zipper came down her chest, freeing her breasts from their confines but also removing the one thing blocking the scent of her arousal from filling the room.

"Y-yes, it's," Katt moaned softly from Casey's hand rubbing over her stomache, "Not too hard," she purred, nuzzling against Casey. She smiled as she blushed a bit from his compliment, "Thank you, I'm glad you think so." she purred softly, "Hold that thought, this outfit is, starting to grow on me." she purred a bit, rolling over on top of Casy, her crotch resting on his, "Why don't I help you out now?" she smiled, dragging a claw carefully down his chest, slicing his shirt apart but not damaging him, "Mmm, I bet that feels better." she purred.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-16-2010, 10:53 AM