Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"YOU may want to rethink your werecreature biology lessons," He said with a grin remembering that when they came to the estate all the werelioness's were in their human form. "Okay since the girls were in their human form right they can be in heat right?" he asked grinning a bit remembering what happened with the one that was in heat. When she pulled away he just let her. "I won't let you force yourself on me if you not ready," Casey said smiling at his mate.

"It is okay Katt I understand yet do realize that I disagree with you on the fact you say you can't always control yourself," he said crossing his arms.
When Katt called herself a nymphomaniac he walked over and shook his head, "no your not your just an average tigress," he said with a smile, he hugged her tightly.

"Um do realize I'm not normal I been born with the disease so I had more animalistic instincts since day one. They have been building more lately from what I know they are about half the amount of what they would be pretty much when I transform. Yet know what I did so I would be trying things with you?... The other took a long walk worked out till I was exhausted and then did it again just to be sure," he explained letting her know that even though he may look human that was a normal one and she couldn't treat him like one.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-15-2010, 06:06 PM