Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"It's not the same as with a were," Katt growled a bit, "You can just change to human if you don't want to deal with your feral instincts, I don't have that choice, I've been training all my life to control my feral side and this is as good as it gets." She pushed away from him, a bit harder this time, "Look, just wait a few days and you'll have all the sex you want wheither I like it or not. Can we just use that time to get to know eachother a bit?" she asked.

She then remembered what she was wearing, thankful that the leather hid her scent of arousal, "I need to get out of this suit," she groaned, walking towards the bed as she undid the sleeves and legs. She glanced over at Casey, frowning a bit, "I'm sorry, if I sounded angry. It's just, frustrating. No matter what I still can't fully control myself, it's just, infuriating to think that it's almost like there's two me's. The me now, and a crazy nymphomaniac other times." she sighed, "Lucky you huh? Married to a crazy girl." she laughed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-15-2010, 03:57 PM