Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey nodded when She said there were two sides to her. He shook his head he was brought up to let his feral and intellectual sides to be as one and even taught how to let both parts so the beast within would never be able to take control. "Okay I see...," he trailed off clearly wanting to say something else. He listed to her comments about how she wanted a kind peaceful how just wanted someone to be herself around. he nodded he wanted those same things.

Yet when she ground her hips against him he let out a low moan. when she said wanted a strong man and one who could protect her and children. "I will try my best to be the guy you want He smiled knowing he could grow into that person especially since he would be transforming the very next night. As she tried to pull away he placed his hand on the small of her back.

He did try to grind against her or rub her at the moment. Then he closed his as he collected his thoughts. He didn't try to He looked up at her, "Shessh it is okay don't fight them; but at the same time don't let them control you.beside you don't want to be at ware with yourself all the time or lose control easily. Last but not least you will have to find way to work with your instincts just like I will starting tomorrow night," he said
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-15-2010, 03:38 PM