Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Katt paused as she felt his pants fall away, keeping her face locked onto his, afraid she might lose herself if she saw his cock. She took a deep breath as she smiled at him, "That is, difficult to answer. It depends on wheither you mean my more feral side, or my intellectual side." she tried to make it less confusing since when dealing with a feral side it could tend to seem like you were talking about two diffrent people.

"I like, kind people, quiet and peaceful, someone I can be myself around." she started, "Some that, doesn't expect me to be something I'm not, like a refined and elegant lady," she laughed a bit, "I was raised as a warrior with five brothers and one sister, ladylike isn't a very good description for me."

She growled slightly as she shifted a bit, rubbing her encased crotch against Casey's, "My, ooh, feral side, I like, strong men, who can protect me and any children, other than that, it's no concern." she growled as if in pain as she pulled away, "Like I said, it is a side that is hard to control, impossible during my heat."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-15-2010, 01:20 PM