Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I suppose. But remember, if I get one hint that you do not like me or my Queen, you will be punished. Lucy, May!"

By now, the clones had vanished, and the two sluts were on the ground, covered in cum. "Blow a kiss to the crowd, and say goodbye. We're leaving," he said, and looked at Katt. "As for you. Get on all fours, like the pet you are, and follow me."

May obeyed, and blew a sexual kiss to the crowd. "I hope to have the men of this kingdom fuck me soon," she said, before helping his cum covered sister up. After Lucy said her goodbyes, she would kiss her again, before the two followed their king.

Mai obeyed, and ran as fast as she could, not out of embarrassment for being naked, but out of a want to please her Queen. She soon returned to her room, and found a pink, smooth, and slim dress. Her cleavage was openly seen, and a cut in the back allowed her sexy legs, and if you were lucky, peaks of her naked ass to be seen. With her dress on, she quickly left to go see her Queen, who was waiting in the dungeon.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-15-2010, 11:05 AM