Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Katt blushed and growled a bit as he chuckled, feeling like he was laughing at her, "Okay haha very funny, now can you just get these gloves off of me before I go crazy?" she asked, holding out her restrained paws again, shaking them slightly from the annoying feeling of being unable to move her fingers.

"Like I would've been caught if I did peep," Katt said with a slight chuckle. She stretched out of her fingers happily as the gloves were removed, happy to have them off. She blinked a bit in surprise as Casey pulled her closer, she started to purr slightly, the tight rubber letting her feel him rubbing against her, arousing her slightly, "I, well," she babbled a bit nervously, "I, suppose. If, it would make you happy." she said, the fur on her face clashing with the color on her outfit as her blush altered it slightly. She grinned at Casey as he kissed her, leaning forward to return the kiss, opening her mouth and poking at his lips with her tongue for entry, her freed hands rubbing down his chest towards his pants, slowly undoing them for him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-15-2010, 09:22 AM