Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Ooc: Sorry about I was still waking up when I pmed you

Ic:

Casey blushed some when he Katt opened the door he smiled at her. He looked at the outfit thinking she was really naked. He looked down to advert his eyes yet as he did he blushed as he looked directly between her legs and expected to see her pussy yet didn't see anything then noticed the zipper that would allow her to do pee and other things. When his mate spoke up about trying on an outfit, he chuckles as he continues to stare. To him it was like getting a free look as to what was underneath her clothes from earlier.

"Well at least you didn't get caught peeping," he said blushing all the more yet he looked up at his wife's face and he wanted to see her nude but only if she agreed to let him disrobe her and she could do the same to him. He unlocked the mittens and pulled them off of her paws. He pulled her close his body quivering with excitement. His paws moved down her body to her waist and held them there. "Could I... take the...outfit off... of you?... You can take... my clothes off.... first if your willing?" he slowly and nervously asked. He moved is paws then back up her back as he turned his head slightly as he opened his mouth and let his tongue brush against her lips nervously then quickly pulled it back not sure if he was doing it right.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-15-2010, 09:06 AM