Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
OOC: Oh that's what you meant, thought you meant she wouldn't be a 'willing' participant.

IC:

"AH!" Katt cried out in surprised as she pawed at the bed, trying to pull up the blanket to cover herself in her embarrasment as she heard Casey. She glanced over and noticed he wasn't coming in, Phew, kinda glad this looks like my natural fur. she thought as she examined herself quickly, "N-no, I was just, uhm," she searched for an easy way to explain it. She sighed a bit as she dropped her hands, she wasn't getting out of this alone, and she figured it would be better if it was her husband that helped her instead of some stranger.

She walked slowly towards the door, grabbing the handle with her mittened hands and pulling it open, "Uhm, this is, sort of embarrasing," she said, hugging her chest since she felt a bit naked thanks to the suit, "I, got a bit curious and tried on one of Kitt's gifts, turns out they don't come off as easily." she explained in simple terms, holding out one of her hands to show the lock and the restrained fingers, "S-sorry for this, but, if you could just lend me a quick hand." she asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-15-2010, 07:39 AM