Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey slowly and reluctantly got up, "That sounds fun to me," he said started to leave the massive and elegant bedroom. He walks down the hallway, he looks out the window the clouds had parted to reveal a nearly full moon. He smiles some as he looks up at the semi round orb. Since he had just recently turned fifteen this would be his first full moon were he would finally transform. He knew it would be excruciatingly painful since the body was never designed to to allow other forms.

He sighed as he turned away, "I will deal with it when it happens in the next day or two," the young man said to himself. he finished walking the short distance to his old room. He opened door slowly as he heard some groaning and heaving breathing. He while he looked down the hallway and saw no one.

When he looked into his room he saw to werelioness's falling onto the bed as the they intimately kissed each other. The to women broke the kiss as the one on top turned around to face Casey she grinned at him. The one on top always liked to be watched as she placed her muzzle against her mate snatch and began to lick, then looked back up some. The young werewolf just stood there watching in disbelief, he had hard of lesbians and bisexual girls yet he never thought he would run into one let alone two.

"S.s.s.sorry," he uttered as he quickly shut the door. He gulped since he just saw something so intimate, his face was beat red. He couldn't figure out why they were in his room other than maybe because they liked his large ofuko bath. He was also tempted to open the door again and watch him they didn't seem to mind his presence. He shook his head, he shouldn't watch them because even if they were willing he need to spend the time with his own mate first.

He quickly walked back to their bedroom. He opened the door slightly as he saw Katt just standing there motionless in the buff. He closed the door almost all the way. "Katt let me know when your decent... please?" he asked. "Or are you wanting to you know... sex?" he squeaked out his heart beating a mile a minute it felt like it would explode any second.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-15-2010, 04:16 AM