Join our server on Discord

vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight)
"Just fine, had a nice workout this morning. Seems to off to a, decent enough start." she said as she took a glance at imogen then turned her attention back to Andrew, "Sounds like fun, you can count me in for whatever." Katt smiled as she loaded up a plate for herself.

"Aww that's a real shame," Katt fake pouted as she took a bite of food, "Must be hard not being able to come and go whenever you please. Too bad you're just human, it's a simple matter to sneak out of here for a feline." she boasted about her prowess thanks to her feline heritage, smiling over at Imogen with a superior grin, "I suppose you could try to tag along, though I doubt you'd keep up Princess, after all you won't have any of your servants to carry you all that way."

Katt huffed a bit at the lunch comment, scooting a bit closer to Andrew, "No need to worry, if Andrew gets hungry along the trail, I'm sure we'll figure, 'something' out." she purred a bit, grinning over at Imogen, "Not my fault your fiance enjoys my, 'company' more."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-14-2010, 09:46 AM