Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"Because, I was a bit embarrased, I didn't expect the driver to say anything." Katt admitted, walking over to the bed and setting her suitcase down on it, "And, you might not have been able to tell, but she was in heat." Katt explained, "Felines, do tend to be a bit, how do I put it, amorous, but we can keep our instincts in check for the most part. When in heat though, we lose control, acting purely on the need to mate." she chuckled a bit, "Don't worry, mine's still a week or so away, so we won't have to worry about that for a bit."

"Yeah, that sounds fine," Katt smiled, setting a paw onto one of Casey's arms, keeping them wrapped around her, "I think you've earned a chance at least." she purred a bit as she turned her head to look back at him, "I guess I should change pants huh?" she laughed, standing up out of Casey's arms as she went to her bag, grabbing the zipper and pulling it, but it didn't open, "What the, I didn't lock this thing." she thought aloud as she grabbed one of the smaller pockets on the front and opened it, pulling out a small envelope with 'Katt' written on the front.

She stared curiously at it, popping out a claw and cutting it open before taking out the letter, catching a small gold colored key that fell from it as she began to read aloud.

Quote:Dear Katt,

I took the liberty of picking you up so clothes that you and your new husband might enjoy. You can thank me later. Remember to keep in touch.

Your sister,
Kitt.

Katt crushed the letter in her hand, her eyebrow twitching a bit, "I am going to kill that girl!" she growled a bit. She looked down at the key, then at the suitcase. She gulped a bit as she undid the lock on the zipper, unzipping the suitcase and lifting up the lid. Her jaw nearly hit the floor as she looked into the bag. Inside the bag was filled with multible diffrent kinds of lingerie, lacy, tight, see-through, sexy, and any combination of the four, "Kill. Kitt." she growled a bit as she held a clenched fist in the air, forgetting for a second that Casey was still in the room.

OOC: How's that for an awkward situation lol.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-14-2010, 08:43 AM