Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
The young werewolf looked at the tigress nervously not trusting her. "Why didnt you just say you were sorry at least instead of letting me hear it from our driver?" he asked, while he kept his back turned to her. "Okay what about one girl how she acted do all girls just want sex or do just felines want it more?" he asked not realizing that the older female was in heat at the time.

A moment later Casey sighed some as he thought about what just happened and sighed again. He walked over to his wife and hugged her. You know if our roles where reversed as you were cuddling against me... I would put my arms around and kinda them rest below your....," he trailed off blushing deep crimson, "chest." He just admitted to wanting to do things to her as well. "I'm scared and I think you are to so how about this share the bed but not try anything without asking or at least talking about stuff?" he asked pulled away some not wanting to give her the impression he was tyring anything.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-14-2010, 07:19 AM