Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"Thanks, but I think I will grab one of my suitcases. Kinda want to change." Katt blushed slightly as she grabbed one of her smaller bags out of the trunk, ducking to the side just as the werelioness ran past her. Her face turned an even brighter shade of red as she caught her scent, recgonizing another feline in heat immediately and hurrying up to the house to get away from it.

Katt rushed to catch up to Casey, she felt horrible from his reaction when he woke up. She was still at the end of the hallway, barely able to catch up to him thanks to the large house. She slowed as she heard him talking, her sensitive ears picking up his words. She looked down at her feet a bit ashamed as she walked slowly the rest of the way into the room.

"I didn't lie." she said quietly as she walked in, "I didn't, want to share a room, or, have, sex." she admitted, she would've blushed if she wasn't already a dark red, "Listen, Casey, about in the car. I'm sorry, I don't know what, no, I know what came over me. I, kind of lost control of my instincts, if, you're mad at me, I'll understand." she said, holding onto her arm with her free hand as she looked away a bit embarrased.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-14-2010, 04:16 AM