Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"Well, I guess that sorts out two of the six," Kyosan remarked playfully, a little lonely after the beastgirl had abandoned his arm but nonetheless the same as he looked to everyone else. "Are you sure you all don't want to go back to your seperate rooms? It'd be much easier for you all to talk about what you want then."

"A little sleepy, I guess." Nathan jokefully murmured, wiping his eyes as he blushed more from Sara's seeming closeness with him, chuckling lightly.

"Of course... just wish the whole 'heritage' thing would make it clearer..." Vayne trailed off, before hearing Kyosan and looking to Jess. "Do you think we should?"

=======================================================

"Argh, I don't see why you're asking me to do this."

"Because I'm ordering you to, Jurs. Unlike before, you're supposed to care for your friend."

"Fine, but I'm only doing it to keep an eye on him. I don't buy into your "disaster" bullcrap." The albino man remarked as he left the door, smacking the switches to the dimensional control buckle on his arm as the portal opened. With a groan, he entered swiftly - into the darkness of the Void. "Now just to find where he dropped off to... alchemy, huh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Kurtz - 01-13-2010, 09:24 PM