Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"I see... I hoped you liked... the view," he stuttered realizing what she was looking at while he slept. "I yeah I did everyone in fiends it funny," he explained he never questioned them why. Because his cousin was the same way yet he would say weird things and one couldn't have a coherent conversation with him. "Yeah it pretty big place and beautiful," he added.

When the Driver opened the door he chuckles at the two, "If your going to make out at least don't do it in the back seat of a limo. There are better places for that sort of thing like one of the master bed room," he werelion said with a chuckle. "I will bring the bags up tomorrow, since you both have some clothes already in the bedroom," he added with a grin.

Casey listened and gave their driver and sitter a confused look. After a second he connected the dots once more, "Okay...," he said. He looked back and gave Katt a hurt look like she since she got the driver to think they were making out. He walked up to the steps ahead of the other two as the two large oak doors opened up.

There were four females, one of the youngest looking female sprinted out smelling of musk of her heat and sweat. when she ran past Casey he a good whiff of her scent and shook his head since it was similar enough to Katts to make him realize she was aroused at least. them the werelioness pounced her mate knocking him over as she proceeded to grind herself against him. The rest of sisters of the pride chuckles some knowing she was in heat.

Casey just glared some then looked at with an almost contempt like look on his face. it just reinforced the fact that his wife actually lied about the fact she wasn't a virgin and the fact she must have been fondling him while in the limo after he fell asleep. He wondered he went into the living room. It was massive with four giant plasma screen tv's hooked up together to make one giant screen. There were several sofa's for people to lounge on and few recliners. He smiled some the place wasn't that much different than last time he was here.

He then proceeded up the stairs that lead to the sleeping quarters. He went to the right He walked all the way down the elaborate hallway. He walked into his Fathers old bed room was was reserved for head of the family or for honeymooners like him and his wife. He was going to let her have the massive and luxurious bedroom. The carpet was dark wine red, with fine large ornate fire place for when the estate got chilly, it had long sense been converted to a simple gas fire place that didn't emit any carbon monoxide. in the center of the bedroom there was a large four poster bed the oak pillars that held the bed together so massive that to people could just barely get their arm around each one.

Casey smiled warmly at the fond memories he had when his mother, and father were still alive. yet even those memories couldn't shake the feelings of being use while he was sleeping. "Why did she have to lie to me about not wanting to share a room, or the fact she wanted to have sex....," he trailed off not getting why he would like to him, he even started to doubt the fact she was a virgin.

(ps: I do got a post in the works for vampire just taking a while)
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-13-2010, 03:58 PM