Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Katt's eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she spotted the massive size of the boy's erection, M-my god, are all weres that hung? she thought, she purred softly as she imagined it outside of the confines of his pants, growing slightly aroused by the idea herself before she managed to refocus herself, No, it's, too soon, relax Katt, control your feral instincts, try not to think about the, giant, monster cock, feel so good, rubbing, focus! Focus on something else. She would've slapped herself if it wouldn't make her look insane.

She glanced over at Casey, seeing his eyes closed peacefully, Well, maybe, if I just take a peek, while he's sleeping. she thought. She was thankful for the long trip, since it took a little while before she felt sure he was entirely out, "Casey?" she whispered, "You awake dear?" she asked, when she didn't get a reply she blushed slightly as her hand moved slowly over his body, a shiver running down her spine as she placed her hand carefully onto the bulge in his pants, It, feels so warm, with a monster like this, i can't believe he's never been with another girl. she thought, gentley rubbing it, her own arousal growing as she did, I wonder, if he'd be even bigger in his were form. she thought, unable to stop her mind from wandering as her lust slowly crept over her mind, taking over the rational thinking side that was screaming at her to stop.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-12-2010, 01:33 PM