Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"Yes I have watched a boxing match it just I never really took an interest in sports," Casey said, he even in better shape than most young boys. "I am all for gender equality," he said grinning like an idiot one good thing there are some thing he felt no shame about and this was one of them. "Any way lets get the move on," he said standing up and walking to the door with the pizzas in one hand and his drink in the other.

"Um... uh... I don't know this could have been something uncle set up without me knowing about. The only thing Uncle said was that we needed a sitter... that's all I remember him saying about so I guess our driver and his pride is our sitter," he said since just like regular lions they lived in prides with one, two males and few females in a small pride. Clans were prides that decided to work together on larger projects.

He held the door open for Katt and smiled even he was holding the pizza boxes on their sides letting the pizza fall to the side. "Lets get going we can't keep our driver waiting," he said as he headed out to the car. "Um... uh can you get the door for?" he asked his wife yet as he got close to the limo their driver opened the door for them. "Um never mind," he added quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-11-2010, 04:17 AM