Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"Sorry, it's kinda a way to show I'm sorry." Katt explained as she took her tail back, laughing a bit at Casey's reaction. She'd have to make a mental note that he was ticklish, it could provide some entertainment later if she ever got bored, or needed to use some unorthodox way of convincing him to do something.

She scratched at the table a bit, "Well, that might be a problem. You've never been in a brawl, or watch a boxing match or something? I don't expect anything on bruce lee's level but I at least hope you know how to throw a decent punch." she teased him a bit, "Wouldn't want you to be embarrased by having to rely on a girl to protect you."

Katt gulped a bit when the limo driver walked away, "I didn't realize he was, are there any other weres you'd like to inform me about?" she asked, looking sideways at Casey, "Please prioritize the ones with short tempers and enough strength to snap me in half." she added, knowing that a lion beat her in everything. They were faster, stronger, tougher, the only advantage a tiger would have is she'd be slightly taller, if it was a female lioness, a male would beat her without even breaking a sweat.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-10-2010, 04:40 PM