Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey chuckles some when she mentions she hates mutts technically he wasn't one he was a wolf or in this case and werewolf not some dog. "Um do realize I am not a mutt I am much more than one," he states proudly as he finished his first slice. When he felt her tail he starts giggle a she quickly straiten himself since he was ticklish, "hey... stop that...,"he giggled getting away from her tail.

When Katt brought up the subject of Mathew again he nodded he really didn't know how to fight much since there wasn't a need for him to learn till his transformed the first time. "I really don't know how to fight, I never did need to know till I you know changed the first time," he said looking down at his food.

Their driver sighed as he got up and looked at the couple, "One the limo is leaving in five minutes. Second stop worrying about potential problems and just work on getting to know each other. Last but not least you don't keep the king of beasts from his sofa and mates," he said his eyes changing to a feline like shape. He then walked off a tail hanging out the back of his pants it was a tawny brown with a darker brown puff on the very end.

Casey just blinked some He realized that their driver was a werelion yet he didn't remember knowing about or did he and then remember when his uncle said something about him and his wife to be needing a sitter someone to watch after them. "Um... I guess uncle did plan ahead or maybe dad did...," he trailed off as he got out of the booth and picked up the pizza. "Lets get going I heard you don't want to annoy male lions I heard they can be quite cranky.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-10-2010, 04:07 PM