Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Oh yes, you will be greatly rewarded my good little pet," Mindy smiled as she kneeled down, lifting up Mai's head and planting a quick kiss on her lips, "Tonight, you will sleep at the foot of my bed, and in the morning, I am going to fuck your cute little brains out." she purred with a lusty grin, "But for now, since you saved us so much trouble, why don't you tell us what would be a fair punishment for this slut." she smiled, looking over at Katt.

"N-no, I swear I wasn't going to do anything. I, I already offered my body to give you an heir, doesn't that make me trustworthy?" Katt asked.

"Perhaps, unless you were just planning on using that 'heir' to secure a place on the throne when we were gone." Mindy smiled and judging from the shock on Katt's face she had hit the nail on the head.

"Prrrr, and I you my slutty sister." Lucy purred, licking May's cheek as he nuzzled against his father's neck, starting to moan softly from the fucking as his ass adjusted to the two cocks.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 01-10-2010, 11:08 AM