Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey smile when she agreed to change and go to the bathroom as well. He got looked over at the pizza's and ordered up two one with half meat lovers and half anchovies, while the other was just peperoni for the driver. Then the young man went about his business and got a large sixty-four ounce cup filled with unsweet tea, and put in the right amount of sweetener. Then Casey saw the limo driver come in after filling it up with gas. "Hey get what ever you want to drink since I'm paying. Oh I got you a pizza as well, hope you don't mind?" he asked with a smile.

The driver chuckles some, "Okay sure but mind if I get a couple of burritos?" the guy asked in somewhat grumpy yet grateful manner.

"Sure you can I don't mind more pizza for me and Katt later," he said with a grin.

Then walked up to the attendant and smiled as he put his drink up and a second later the driver put his up there. "Um uh... could I get couple of those?" he asked pointing just past the cigarettes to where the condoms were.

The attendant just chuckles some, then shakes his head, "Sorry can't give you cigarettes man your not eighteen," he stated.

Casey blushed that for one that's not what he want and he didn't want to mentions by name what he wanted, "No I didn't want those I don't smoke I wanted what was next to them....," he trailed off turning beat red because he didn't know if he even wanted sex or what he would do with Katt even if she was willing. Yet he figured she wasn't a virgin because of her age and second because she was a gorgeous female that any male would want. Last but not least he figured she would want it at some point and he needed protection.

The attendant chuckles this time; but shook his head, "Sorry can't I know your both married but there are camera's in the store and if I get caught giving minor condoms I got into trouble for it," since it was unheard of that minors would ask for something like condoms in this rural area. To end the discussion the attendant said the total of the bill, "Your total comes to forty dollars and fifty-five cents.

Casey sighed as he pulled out his wallet and got out a credit card, "Look I really need them Katt most like expects me to already have them...," he trailed off look at frustrated the attendant was getting with him and sighed once more as he handed the guy the a debit card.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-09-2010, 04:16 PM