Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"Let's save that idea for an emergency," Katt said, smiling a bit over at Casey, "I don't want you putting your life at risk, if these weres have a problem with hunters then I'll be happy to put them back in their place." she grinned with confidence as she cracked her knuckles a bit, "So, don't do anything reckless. I'm way to young to be a widow." she started to laugh a bit.

Katt stepped out of the limo carefully, not wanting to accidentally drag her dress on the ground, ignoring the stares from a few other people at the station oggling her, mostly thanks to the tight dress that hugged her figure, Why are we stopping here now? Surely there's nothing we need than can't wait. she thought. She blinked a bit in confusion as Casey handed her the key, "You want me, to get changed, in a gas-station bathroom?" she asked, almost unsure she was actually hearing him correctly, "I can't believe," she sighed a bit, "Well, I guess it would be nice to get out of this dress at least." she shrugged as she took the key, "I'll be back in a flash, don't go anywhere." she smiled.

She walked quickly but carefully back to the limo, popping open the trunk to remove the small suitcase that had some of her spare outfits in it, she waved into the store as she headed into the bathroom to change, making sure the door was locked behind her. After a quick look around to make sure there was no security camera, and discovering the room was surprisingly clean, she undid her dress, finding it difficult to remove it without letting it touch the floor. She carefully folded it up and slid it back into the bag, her tail flicking around, happy to be free of the stuffy dress. She got dressed quicker, sliding on a pair of panties and jeans, followed by a tight dark green shirt. She pulled her hair out, letting it hang down behind her, "Ahh, much better." she smiled as she picked up the bag, zipping it shut and slinging it over her shoulder.

She grabbed the key and left the bathroom, twirling it in her fingers as she walked back to the limo, throwing her bag in the trunk before heading back into the store.

OOC: Where an awkward moment is about to happen lol.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-09-2010, 02:32 PM