Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey sighed now fully realizing this wasn't going to be a nice honeymoon. "Um I can fight as well I know werewolf's are stronger than werecheetahs. You did say at one point he had family were we might be seeing?," he asked and let his wife her know that she wouldn't be alone in a fight. "If you want... I... um could make a poultice that would allow me to be able to transform at will but it could... kill me. Or we could wait two days for the full moon?" he asked knowing it could already be to late by then.

Soon they stopped at small convenient store, "Okay I won't but if it is the only way to save you, I won't be able to keep it," he said wanting to keep her safe even he didn't realize she wanted to keep him safe. A moment later the driver of the limo opened the door. the young boy stepped out then reached back in to help Katt out.

Casey then walked her into the convenient store arm in arm with Katt. "Um I saw that the bathroom was outside could I have the key?" he asked knowing that there was just one bathroom. He wanted to get out his suit but he was sure she wanted to get out of her wedding gown. The attendant nodded and handed the key to the young boy. "Here Kat I think you should go first why not get comfortable?" he asked.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-09-2010, 02:12 PM