Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"Glad to hear that, when I heard you talking about tails I figured either me or one of my family." Katt sighed a bit, "Well, so much for a peaceful and relaxing honeymoon huh? We are going to have to get me some weapons, I left them all at home and it would be awkward to explain why I need them." her tail flicked around as she looked up out the skylight at the sky, tapping her finger against her chin as she thought of her options, "So will it just be him, or a whole family? Werecheetahs are that strong, I could handle him alone without much difficulty, it's their speed that concerns me. I could never match one there." she growled a bit as she admitted her own weakness.

She looked over towards Casey, "If a fight does occur, just make me one promise." she said, holding up a finger to show she meant only one, "I want my family to stay out of it, there are a few that wouldn't be as understanding of your, heritage," she said, trying not to sound like she was saying a curse word, "They stick to the older ways, and won't break from them easily."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-09-2010, 09:25 AM